Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Henry Ford

He was an anti-semitic bastard that brought industry and modernity to my state.

So, I went to the auto show today with my dad and his girlfriend. My sister was too ill to attend, as she caught the cold that took me out recently. The show was pretty much a repeat of last year, except for a number of alternate fuel vehicle concepts, and the like. I always love going to the auto show, it's one of the family traditions that dad, my sister, and myself do.

I am really liking the new design features for the Ford Escape Hybrid, Cindy Lou. Are you still looking for a car?

No comments: