Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Friday, February 08, 2008

Chris Kattan

Baby, Don't Hurt Me...

Ah, life is good! Humor and comedy are such wonderful gifts to ourselves and others! Seriously, if you can make another person smile, GO FOR IT. Laugh, live, and love, people! Indeed, is there really anything better than a smile on a friend's face?

Ok, now that that is out of my system, I need to back my stuff up. The chance of Google's servers taking a dive is infinitesimal, but it can happen. I have stuff on here dating back three and a half years. Really personal, incredibly poignant pieces of me. Indeed, the post about that girl... I don't know if I would have had the temerity to post it three and a half years ago.

This whole line of thought is inspired by a dear friend, by the way.

Go Giants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Insane giggles at the thought of Mango!!!