Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Saint Valentine

Trust me, the man (or men, or fictional person) was not hoping to have his life's work memorialized in bad chocolate and edible underpants.

It's Thursday, my family is healthy, I am loved by friends, and I have a plan for my life. Not having a date for tonight does not bother me in the least.

I am all good.

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

UGH! This took me forever lol, Im finally on blog spot...
xdarkphoenixx.blogspot.com or whatever ... anyways there i did it lol

happy valentines day :-P

Jessica

Cindy-Lou said...

Edible underpants are just another obstacle.