Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Richard Adams

He wrote "Watership Down", which Kim gave me as a gift.

I love Kim. Do you hear that, internet? I am professing my love to billions of people. I love Kim.

I think that's pretty good for a Saturday post, now don't you?

3 comments:

kimberkara said...

Watership Down is not nearly romantic as your blog, but I think you will enjoy it. I am so frikin happy you feel the same way I do. I love you too babe.

Krissyface said...

SIgh. You guys are so romantic. I'm such a fan of blog love. Congratulations. And I mean that without a note of my usual bitterness.

Anonymous said...

YAY! You love each other! I am so happy for you both. You seem very happy together.
I know this says anonymous... but really its from Andrea.
:)

See you at trivia!