Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Selena Quintanilla-Pérez

She died befre her time, but her music lives on... sometimes on my father's television.

So, today has been a full day. Kim and I went to my dad's house, and we did a little light yard work. We ran out of barrels for the lawn debris. So, we will finish up the front yard next week. We barbecued, cheese burgers, yo. Then we went down and did some nude hot tubbing.

Liz declined to join Kim, myself, and dad.

After wards, Kim dropped me off at home, and I scooted over to the Cameron's house to help clean up the basement. A mutual friend's long time relationship has... taken a less than happy turn, and shee needs a place to stay.

Finally, after that was done, I headed over to Kim's house, where I am typing this now. Yeah, full day.

I'm loving it.

1 comment:

kimberkara said...

I had a very nice day too... and a nice night as well! Wednesday seems like a long time from now. :)