Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

John SmithI

I've got nothin'.

All right. I have posted something here every day for almost five months. I am not that fucking interesting. Please, for the love of god, GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK. I need positive reinforcement, or I really am going to start posting the ingredients lists of snack cakes.

No news on the factory job yet. If I don't hear anything by Thursday afternoon, I am gonna start looking in the Canton area for things...

4 comments:

kimberkara said...

1. Favorite/most played with toy as a child.
2. Your relationship with food... killing, cooking, eating, digesting.
3. Music. Likes, dislikes. Why.
4. Puberty.
5. Television and it's effects on your life.
6. Pepsi vs. Coke.

Stepho said...

Benefits vs. detriments of organized crime.

Your laundry system.

Was there a particular point in your life when you stopped and realized "gee, I can be an asshole!"? What about "wow, I'm pretty awesome."

A typical grocery list.

Cindy-Lou said...

At least post recipes, not ingredients. Give me something I can use, here!

Drunken Chud said...

all of the above are fine... but you could just wipe the sand out of your vagina and post like a man without the need for affirmation.

just sayin.