Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Gene Roddenberry

I think "The Borg" was Gene's passive-aggressive way of getting back at Majel Barret for her flirting with a Swedish man. I have absolutely no proof of this.

It's Thursday. Uh... I want to writes something, but nothing is coming. I'll leave this and probably edit it later, maybe after midnight. Peace, yo.

2 comments:

Cindy-Lou said...

No, it's friday!

Stepho said...

It's PEGASUS FRIDAY.

Also...it's 6:35 pm, I'm totally drunk, and I'm cooking bacon naked. I kind of feel like I've broken the cardinal rule of your blog.