Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ron Hunter

He partially inspired the character "Ron Burgundy". He is dead today at 70.

My girlfriend and her best friend will reunite during the Fourth of July weekend. I am going to do my best to impress Cassie, Kim's best friend, with the idea that I am indeed a positive force in Kim's life. Truth be told, I am mildly worried as to what to say, really. I guess I will just have to follow Kim's lead.

I am having problems with alarm clocks. I need to work on that.

My bowling average on the Wii is 180. It's been six months, and I am running out of things to say.

1 comment:

kimberkara said...

They are both intelligent people and Carl is a geek, so I think you will get along well. :)Just be yourself... but clothed. WHat am I saying. They won't care.