Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Benjamin McLane Spock

You would think a two to one ratio of adults to toddlers would be a good mix. Perhaps in different circumstances.

Any ways, today was the big zoo trip. Kim has in her posession a great deal of photos of the animals. I think I will show all of you the depressed black bear when I get the chance.

At least there were no trampolines.

2 comments:

kimberkara said...

Boy oh boy I need some time to recover from that weekend! I'm glad you got to join us at the zoo. I might write a letter about the black bear.

Krissyface said...

yes, bring on the bear photo!
I'm in an aggression-against-those-who-exploit-animals phase. I need to feed my anger.