Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Venus Williams

She won at Wimbledon today.

I've got absolutely nothing. Kim and I are going to the zoo tomorrow with her friends from Massachusetts. It's all quite the lazy day, though.

Uh... I watched a TV show where you could make electric batteries from cow dung. That was pretty cool.

3 comments:

Joe C said...

I learned something about the Zoo a couple weekends ago -- Stay out of the Penguinarium.

It smells literally of shit.

Krissyface said...

batteries from cow dung? wtf?
I need some batteries, and I've got a huge pile of cow dung in my apartment, so spill, Scoot.

Stepho said...

LOL. "Got a lot of cow dung just laying around? Don't let it go to waste!"