Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wilt Chamberlain

He was the answer to the final trivia question last night. We whiffed that one. Still, we won first place, with a total of 55 points. Whoo. Whoo, I say.

So, I am here at campus, just about ready to finish my CNT labs for chapter six. I am starting to get in the swing of these sixteen hour days. I might be able to go to Kim's cousin's party tonight. We shall see.

Oh, and Joe... good riddance to Kwame.

No comments: