Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Keith Richards

"Keith, you DID all the drugs. We have to wait for you to die, and then smoke your ashes..."

So, we went to ONE of the parties last night. It was fun, but the hangover sucked.

Yeah... I had a biology lab in the middle of my hangover. That was about as much fun as getting kissed by Fred Durst.

1 comment:

kimberkara said...

My hangover turned in to a migraine. Sadie tried to help me as I lay on the couch with an ice pack on my head by putting her toys and other random stuff on my body. She also thought a vibrating back massager would help on my face. Not so much. Oh, and yesterday was the day she decided running to the ones she loves and body slamming them was THE SHIT!