Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lena Headey

She plays John Connor's mother Sarah, in "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles". I like it. It has killer robots, but it isn't really about killer robots.

I love Kim. I also like sci-fi, web comics, movies based on comic books, the Myth Busters, and Star Trek. Kim... is less enthusiatic about such things. I love Kim. I am also not all that open about my feelings, even to myself, really.

I want to be closer to Kim. I just don't know how, exactly...

4 comments:

Mommy Phoenix said...

Well, that is a first step to being closer Mark. Your attempt will be appreciated I'm sure. :) ::hugs to you and Kim::

kimberkara said...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ got an error/lost my comment. I HATE that!

Sigh.

blah blah blah... love you...

I'll tell you the rest later. :P

Anonymous said...

you should get one of those oversized sweaters that you can both fit in.

cassdawn said...

i still can't wrap my head around kim wanting someone to be more open. i feel for both of you really but i still think i might pee my pants

but i like jeremy's idea