Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Zachary Quinto

He plays Spock in the new "Star Trek" movie. The new "Star Trek" movie is going to be awesome.

So, I borrowed the latest Indiana Jones movie from my college's library. Kim and I are going to watch it on Friday.

Cassie, Perhaps you should take up knitting. If you make a two person sweater, I promise I will wear it, and put pictures of it on my blog. I make no such promises that Kim will wear it with me, though.

2 comments:

cassdawn said...

if i tried knitting anything . . . well, let's just say the internet will be obsolete by the time i finished.

Drunken Chud said...

"So, I borrowed the latest Indiana Jones movie from my college's library. Kim and I are going to watch it on Friday."

*jumping in front of a bullet style* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

don't say you weren't warned of the rape of a childhood memory. RAPE! RAPE!