Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Monday, December 29, 2008

Corey Feldman

I picked up the Lost Boys sequel.

So, Kim will be home in less than an hour, and I am so very glad of that. I love her, and want to spend the rest of my life with her. I hope I can be good enough to make that happen.

2 comments:

Krissyface said...

Are you gonna pop the question???

You'd better invite me to the wedding. I need an excuse to buy a new dress.

kimberkara said...

You are so sweet. And bored. ;)