Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tony Hadley

He was the lead vocalist of Spandau Ballet.

So, Dad's nude hot tub birthday party was a great success. One of the ladies knit a penis warmer that was about four sizes too big for someone. I installed Windows XP Service Pack 2 on Dad's computer that recently suffered a crash, while naked. I told a bunch of people about Nigerian scammer scammers, Freakonomics, The World Is Flat, and The Long Tail.

Oh, I also told them all about my blog. I might bump up my naturist viewership rating.

3 comments:

Joe C said...

I... I'm waiting for Chud's comments...

kimberkara said...

Did you sit on towels, or was your ass on the cat hair covered chairs? Did you shower that day? *shudder*

Krissyface said...

nude hot tub party?

That doesn't sound like Grandpa to me.