Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tom Hergott

I am going to celebrate my father's birthday by hanging out with naked folks in his hot tub. My dad's a nudist.

Any ways, It's all good. Naked fifty-something strangers drinking alcohol and eating cold cuts. Whoo.

There will be no pictures taken.

4 comments:

Drunken Chud said...

heh, frothy man stew.

kimberkara said...

I thought he was a "naturist".

none said...

I'm sorry but that would make me a little uncomfortable, ok not a little... a lot

Krissyface said...

frothy man stew. love it.