Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Friday, March 18, 2011

Joshua Jackson

He's Canadian. I knew there was a reason I liked him.

So, I did a great deal today. I went to my therapist, and then came home to put the antenna on the roof and clean the gutters. I then went to let my city's tax department know that I live at my house, and should get the homestead discount on my property tax. Then Kim, Violet, and I went to Kim's aunt's house to pick up Sadie.

DEL FUCKING TACO!!! Churros are fantastic.

Lane Bryant and Target were ok. There were no dinosaurs worth picking up. Oh! Yeah, I should post my dinosaur collection. I'll do that tomorrow. Today, I am going to just enjoy my crystal clear television.

I had a good day.

No comments: