Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Chad Lyon

"I am no where near interesting to blog about myself for 365 days straight."

So, the most interesting thing about today is a conversation about blogging. That's right folks, I am blogging about blogging. I need to do something about this. I am not sure, but something tells me that I need to fix this.

I got a bluetooth headset. I still don't know if it works or not. At least I look like that dude from "The Empire Strikes Back", though.

Yeah. That's about it. I promise to be more interesting soon.

No comments: