Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Barney and Ally Hartman

They developed Mountain Dew in the 1940s.

So, I am ending my relationship with caffeine. Or rather, at least, greatly reducing it. I have only had one twenty ounce bottle of Mountain Dew today, which is a marked reduction in intake for me. Tomorrow, I will eschew any soda and only take a pep vitamin from Kim's stash. I already have a headache and my tolerance for other humans is less than what it was.

Blech. Hopefully I will reset myself soon enough, because head aches suck.

No comments: