Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Helen Hunt

I am torn between "Twister" and "As Good As It Gets", as far as my favorite movies of her.

So, my morning post. I do like that I have gotten into a rhythm as far as content creation. I don't know if any of my regular readers have noticed, but I am trying to go for a couple of paragraphs of thoughts in the morning, a discussion point on my Facebook page around noon Eastern Daylight Time, and a funny picture at five o'clock on Facebook.

It seems to be working out well. Of course, like last night, I sometimes post here more than once a day when the fancy strikes me. Now... I just need to figure out what kind of content creation I ought to focus on. Kim thinks I should focus on my spectrum experience... well, I suppose I can pass information about the spectrum in general along.

For instance, Asperger's Syndrome is being retired on January 1, 2013 for the more general "Autism Spectrum Disorder". I think that's a little sad. Dr. Asperger's work will no longer hold distinction.

So... does anyone have any opinions? I would love to hear them!

No comments: