Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Joel Zimmerman

Deadmau5 is my favorite electronic music composer. Unfortunately for me, electronic music hurts Kim's brain, so I don't get to listen to him as much as I would like.

Kim is coming home today! This is glad news, as the girls have slowly been losing their minds without their mother, even with Skype. In any event, the village has pulled together thanks to Kim's conference and my ladder idiocy. I really must take this time to sincerely thank Angie, Rob, and Chris for driving long distances in order to help my sore carcass.

Tomorrow, with Kim home, I expect to have something else to talk about other than back pain. Indeed, Kim and I can watch the latest episode of "Once Upon a Time" and exchange war stories.

Oh, and if you get a chance, listen to Deadmau5.

No comments: