Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thursday, December 06, 2012

James May

He is a member of the funniest auto commentators the world will likely know.

So... Kim is back home! Oh, I am so glad. We watched the winter finale of "Once Upon a Time", ate popcorn together, and kissed. It was grand. Of course, our bliss was short lived. The girls woke up at 4:30 Eastern Daylight Time this morning. Due to my injury, Kim took it upon herself to take care of them. She also gave me a percocet to get moving, which has allowed me to write this entry, and in a matter of minutes, send Violet off to school.

Indeed, life does not stop. Kim will go shopping for much needed supplies once both girls are off, and I will attack the chores. No matter what, we must all keep going forward.

I hope all of you can do the same.

No comments: