Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Friday, May 23, 2008

The Nurse shark at the Shark Club

I don't think Kim and I are going to go there any more. Those poor animals deserve better.

Last night was Jessica's trivia birthday party. She actually was born 27 years ago this coming Sunday, but hey, Thursday night trivia at Parvovirus. It's all good. I rather liked the birthday card Kim found at CVS for Jessica. It had a picture of a cute squirrel holding a walnut in each hand on the cover. The caption inside said:

"Scooter the Squirrel would give his left nut to wish you a happy birthday!".

Yeah, could anything have been better?

Any ways, after trivia was over, I came out to my scooter to find someone had spit GUM onto my seat. GUM! What, just because my scooter doesn't need all the space of a parking space, means you get to spit GUM on my seat because you drive a big horkin' SUV?

God. People suck.

It's all right. Kim makes me feel better.

1 comment:

kimberkara said...

You make me feel better too. mmmwah!
Oh, and I think it's funny that you don't even mention that we have placed both times we played this week... because it's not first, right? :D