Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Johnny Depp

He didn't so much play a lizard as he let a lizard be a vessel for his voice and movements. Despite a noted warning from Kristin Perpignano, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Kim fell asleep during the climax. The woman has been on a sleep deficit for four years.

All right. I have made a decision. I am going to ask my father about the testing scheme. I'm not entirely sure how to broach it, though.

An update will be forthcoming.

1 comment:

kimberkara said...

It did not hold my interest, but it was not a bad movie. I feel a little robbed having gone to a Depp movie and not being able to gaze at his magnificence.